In this video, we'll hear from Ruohai, one of our first graduates of UX Design Intensive Program. Ruohai started out as a psychology major and stumbled upon UX design by accident. He took a class with us and gradually improved his portfolio. He landed a job at AT&T shortly after the program as a UX Consultant.
- The first thing beginners should think about when considering UX design as a career choice
- How to make your portfolio stand out from the crowd
- His thoughts on working for big corporates, design agencies, and small startups
- Why he thinks people with a psychology or sociology background should consider UX design as a career path
- A discussion around the future of UX design, including artificial intelligence, gaming, and VR