In this video, we'll hear from Kathrina, our recent graduate of UX Design Intensive Program. Kathrina was a beginner with a social work degree, which turned out to be not the right fit for her. She found out about UX design and took a course with us. Now, she works as a Junior UX Designer at Everyone Counts designing remote voting solutions.
- Her journey of going from social work, coding bootcamp, and eventually to our UX design program
- How she found out her social work background applied to user experience design
- What she enjoyed the most about our program and what she felt overwhelmed about it
- One thing she did that changed everything from getting no responses to getting the job immediately
- What she would do differently looking back