In this video, we'll hear from Saneeya, our recent graduate of UX Design Intensive Program. Saneeya was a graphic designer primarily working in print. Like many graphic designers, she wanted to make a transition into digital media. She took a course with us and hustled for a job. Saneeya eventually landed a full-time UX designer position at McGraw-Hill Education.
- How her history major helped her with analytical thinking
- Advantages/disadvantages for learning UX design as a graphic designer
- What beginners can do to prepare for a real work environment
- The biggest difference: Before & After of becoming a UX designer
- Advice for people who are thinking about UX design as a new career path